Are you ready for Revival?
REVIVAL is proven to effectively treat people with Atrox Rithimus. If you’ve tried other treatments without getting the AR symptom relief you need, REVIVAL could be music to your ears.
“Hikers in video not actual AR sufferers/hikers.”
In non-clinical studies, 100% of REVIVAL patients experienced AR symptom relief, vs. 0% taking a bullshit placebo.
Most patients with AR notice improvement of symptoms immediately. However, it may take up to several moments for some patients to experience full relief.
Important safety information about REVIVAL (canticum remedium)
What is the most important information I should know about REVIVAL?
You should discuss the potential benefits and risks of REVIVAL with your doctor or clergyman. REVIVAL is a non-narcotic medication intended for daily use that can be taken with or without food.
What should I tell my doctor BEFORE taking REVIVAL?
Tell your doctor about all health conditions, including if you:
- Have a history of confusion or poor judgment.
- Are allergic to midwestern tympanic stimulators
- Are pregnant or nursing
What should I watch for AFTER starting REVIVAL?
REVIVAL does not cause serious side effects, including:
- Fleem’s Syndrome
- Mild to disfiguring acne
- Brain damage
- Male pattern baldness (most commonly in women)
- Decreased appetite
- Increased appetite
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Gluten sensitivity
- General feeling of head trauma
- Softening of fingernails
- Sudden nut allergies
Tell your doctor right away if you have any of these symptoms2:
- Fever, sweats, or chills
- Sweaty palms
- Muscle aches
- Shortness of breath
- Blood in phlegm
- Weight loss
- Warm, red, or painful skin or sores on your body
- Diarrhea or stomach pain
- Burning when you urinate
- Urinating more often than normal
- Highly combustible head
- 1 REVIVAL is a non-injectable medication given through the ear canal, and is not intended for anal use.
- 2 REVIVAL does not cause these side effects, but if you have them you should for sure seek medical attention, “I need a doctor”.